Friday, June 5, 2015

Gwen Grant and a magical letter to Betty MacDonald



image
Gwen Grant - and Betty MacDonald fan club fans,

i was reading this delightful letter by this darling girl yesterday and wanted to share it with you.

Many greetings to Betty MacDonald and Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle.

Yours,

Lasse 

Dear Betty MacDonald,

I am called a Newage Dreamer.

Your Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle series are great. 

They are so funny that I once was about to fall off my chair.

Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle’s Magic is my favourite till now. 

Please write more funny books for us children, if possible.

In Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle’s Magic, I liked the chapter, The Thought-You-Saiders cure the most.

Like the part they said,”Marilyn’s mother said Marilyn fell off her coaster and hurt her head, and they thought she said, Marilyn fell in the toaster and was burnt up dead.” It was so funny.

The other chapter I liked a lot was, The Never-Want-To-Go-To-Schoolers Cure. I liked the time were Jody kept on tricking his mother, and his mother acted so dumply.

The other chapters were good, but not as funny as the others.

Your first book was also funny. 

Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle the book that she told stories to teach people good lessons, was terrific for the first book of the series.

Betty MacDonald how nice it would be if you read this letter from me to you.

Best regards,

A Newage Dreamer

Betty MacDonald fan club

Betty MacDonald forum 

Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel

Betty MacDonald fan club items 

Betty MacDonald fan club items  - comments

Betty MacDonald fan club organizer Linde Lund